Frequently Asked Questions
When is the optimal time to schedule a move?
- If weather is a factor to you, we suggest you schedule a move during the summer time.
- If you are looking to move for the best price possible, we suggest scheduling a move during the winter months
Do you offer insurance for our move?
Move Pack Clean will offer you insurance options depending on the distance and the size of the move. This will give you peace of mind that you will receive fair compensation in the case your belongings get damaged during the move.
Why choose Move Pack Clean?
We have years of experience in the moving industry and we employ the best crews of any company in the area. Our crew is highly trained and vetted before they join our team. Additionally, we are the only company in the area that cares for each delivery as if it were our own move.
What is your cancellation policy?
We require a 24 hour advanced notice in case you need to cancel your move .
When is the best time to book my move?
To ensure the best possible price we highly suggest that you book your move at least a few weeks in advance of your move.
What are you not allowed to move?
Dangerous or hazardous materials, stolen and illegal goods, perishable, environmentally harmful or explosive goods, any type of drugs, bio-hazardous items and poisons, weapons and firearms.
Can you provide an on-site consultation?
Yes, we absolutely can! We also offer video viewings, which are often times more effective than a traditional on-site estimate.
When I book with Move Pack Clean, what is included in the service?
- Disassembly and reassembly of items as required
- Wrapping furniture with thick moving pads
- Free wardrobe boxes for your use
- Cargo Insurance is included in our total cost.
- And also our moving staff will position your furniture as directed by you.